Scottsdale is located in the eastern part of Maricopa County in the desert state of Arizona in the United States of America. This city is a part of the Phoenix Metropolitan area. The city was founded in 1894 and was named after its founder, Winfield Chaplain, an American army chaplain. The city was registered in the year 1951. Vinyl flooring is made up of various types of materials but mainly polyvinyl chloride or referred to as PVC. They are available as planks or tiles. Vinyl sheets were first used in America in the year 1930. In this article, you get to know some of the stores that sell vinyl flooring in Scottsdale.
How to take care of a vinyl floor?
- Use a doormat- they become the reminders for the family members or the guests entering your house to wipe off their shoes before removing them or entering the house. This helps the floor to stay away from dirt, mud, and sand particles. This will also reduce the amount of brooming and sweeping activities.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners- this includes bleach or hard cleaners containing harmful chemicals and may create a yellowish or whitish stain and may discolor your floor. Better clean them with mild soap or apple cider vinegar.
- Use safe cleaning tools- tools that are not spiny or poky are better for cleaning these types of floors, like cloth broom or mop. These materials are used n order to protect the floor from any scratches or wear and tear.
Companies or stores that sell vinyl flooring in Arizona-
- Floor Source Scottsdale- this store is located on North Scottsdale Road in the city of Scottsdale in the state of Arizona in the United States of America. Their store remains open from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Flooring America of Scottsdale- the store is located on North 90th Street in the city of Scottsdale in the state of Arizona in the United States of America. Their store remains open from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm.
To conclude, the companies mentioned above are the best of their kind.